All Storage Mustang
- Office Closed
- Gate Closed
Storage Units in Mustang, OK: All Storage Mustang
Are you looking for self-storage units in Mustang, OK? Then contact All Storage today or visit in person. Find us off of State Highway 154 behind the All America Bank across from the Mustang Fire Department. Mustang Road is two blocks east of us.
We’re committed to providing the safest storage units in Mustang, OK that we can and have amazing customer service and high-tech security. We’ve been in business for more than 20 years, with customers in Tuttle, Union City, Wheatland, and Yukon, OK.
We serve residential customers with units ranging from 3 x 7 feet to 20 x 25 feet—and parking units for vehicles. Options include climate control units that protect your valuables from extremes in temperature and humidity and regular units. Our Mustang location has other special amenities and services, which include:
- 24-Hour Cameras: We watch your valuables like they’re our own, with 24-hour surveillance, including 20 cameras.
- Boxes & Supplies: What will you do if you run out of tape, boxes, and other packing materials right when you’re moving things in? Just come over to the office for more! We sell at a very low cost.
- Carts & Dollies: Enjoy our complimentary dollies and cargo carts to make your move easier.
- Climate Control Units: With our sophisticated HVAC systems, we protect your fragile or corrodible materials—paper, art, vinyl, metal, and others—from the sudden changes in temperature and humidity we get in Oklahoma.
- Drive-Up Access Units: Store less fragile items in lower-cost units, without climate control—perfectly fine for landscaping tools, appliances, wheels, decorations, and more.
- Elevators: Use our large freight elevators to take valuables to units on the second floor.
- Gated Entry: The coded entry system is easy and convenient to access for you and designed to keep out non-customers.
- Online Bill Pay: You’ll never need to write a check to us when you can pay with your smartphone or other device.
- Online Rental: Browse our website for the size of unit and amenities that you need. You’ll get a discount if you reserve it online!
- Rental by Phone: Call in and ask questions to experience our superior customer service. A courteous storage expert will guide you to the best unit for you.
- Tenant Insurance: Use our A+ rated insurance to protect against losses. Or we’re happy to use yours if you bring your own proof of insurance.
Our storage units in Mustang, OK also include warehouse spaces of 25 x 20 feet to 30 x 40 feet. Remember, we’re happy to help you find a unit that fits your needs perfectly. Call in advance to get the process started, or drop by any time. We’ll gladly get you a cold drink and drive you by golf cart to see your new unit.
DID YOU KNOW?
The average size of a "primary" self storage facility in the US is approximately 56,900 square feet
Rate and Review
“Great customer service. Clean units. Drive through service was awesome, kept us out of the rain. I would recommend this facility to anyone needing storage..”
“Shirl was awesome!.”
David Reddick (DavidR)
“I left a previous review and rating that was less than the 4 star rating above as I had an issue that was not getting addressed. It has been explained to my satisfaction that it was an unavoidable delay from the factory for the parts needed to repair the door on my unit. This has been repaired/replaced and I have access. They also are giving my credit in November for the monthly rental in an effort to reimburse me for the amount of time I did not have access to my unit. They have addressed the communication issue also..”
“Easy to deal with always helpful!.”
Storage Units in Mustang, OK
- Web Only $13
- In-Store $23
- Web Only $18
- In-Store $28
- Web Only $25
- In-Store $30
- Web Only $34
- In-Store $44
- Web Only $66
- In-Store $76
- Web Only $145
- In-Store $155
Unit sizes advertised for rent are approximate only and units at the self-storage facility may differ slightly in shape and/or size. Customers should inspect the actual unit to be rented before signing a rental agreement and should base the decision to rent on the inspection of the unit and not on the advertised unit size. Rental amounts for a particular unit are not based on square footage measurements.