All Storage Beach/Tarrant Parkway
- Office Closed
- Gate Closed
Self Storage Units in Keller, Texas: All Storage at Beach/Tarrant Parkway
Are you looking for high-quality self-storage units in Keller, Texas? All Storage at the corner of Beach and Thompson is always clean, well-lit, and easily accessible. We’re easy to find: exit from Interstate 35W onto North Tarrant Parkway heading east, then turn right onto N Beach St. Turn right just south of Jerry’s Express Car Wash.
We’re proud to serve our Fort Worth, Heritage Trace, Alliance, and Keller customers with secure, state-of-the-art storage and an amazingly friendly staff of storage experts.
Our special services and amenities include:
- 24-Hour Cameras: We keep your possessions safe by closely monitoring the whole facility.
- Boxes & Supplies: If you run out of boxes, tape, packaging materials, or locks, you don’t have to run to a store—we’ve got you covered.
- Carts & Dollies: Use our cargo carts for free.
- Climate Controlled Units: Our high-quality HVAC systems avoid temperature extremes in these units and control humidity to protect your metal, paper, art, vinyl, and so on.
- Commercial Storage: Need to store office items or inventory? Let us know. We can even receive packages for your business.
- Drive-Up Climate Controlled Units: These drive-up units are the ultimate in convenience and protection.
- Drive-Up Access Units: A convenient, low-cost option for storing lawn mowers, appliances, seasonal gear, and more.
- EZ Drive-Thru: Drive your car inside the building! Unload your items right next to the door of your unit protected from heat, wind, rain, and cold.
- Elevator: Use our large commercial elevator as needed.
- Fire Alarms: We’ll know about a fire as soon as possible if one ever starts.
- Fire Sprinklers: Our state-of-the-art sprinkler system will fight a fire and prevent it from spreading.
- Gated Entry: Our entry system is easier to use than most.
- Online Bill Pay: Pay with your phone or computer without having to write checks!
- Online Rental: Get a discount by reserving the unit you want online.
- RV, Car, Boat Storage: We have specially-designed units for the times of year when you’re not using these vehicles and need to free up space at home.
- Rental by Phone: Work out all the details with our friendly staff over the phone.
- Tenant Insurance: We help you cover any property losses with A+ rated insurance.
Depending on where you live, what units are available, prices, and convenience, you might want to check out a different one of All Storage’s many professional storage units in Keller, Texas. We’re happy to serve you at whichever one you choose! Contact us today!
If you don’t live in Keller and are instead in Grapevine, Haltom City, Haslet, Saginaw, Westlake, or other nearby communities, we can still help! We’re nearby on Wall Price Keller Road, Keller Haslet Road, Old Denton Road, N Beach Street, and Basswood Boulevard, easily accessible by highway.
STORAGE UNIT PACKING TIPS
1. Label EVERYTHING
Nothing is worse than having a storage unit full of cardboard boxes full of your valuable items and realizing that you didn't label the boxes. Now you have no idea where anything is and you're digging through each box to find whatever it is you're looking for. Avoid this entirely by labeling all your cardboard boxes.
2. Create an aisle
Creating a walkway down the center of your storage unit can be especially handy when you are trying to make your way throughout the unit. Need something in the back? Just head right down the middle of the unit in your own red carpet walkway.
3. Heavier Items on Bottom
Make sure that when you are moving boxes from your truck into the storage unit that you move the heavier items in first. These heavier boxes filled with books or other sturdier, heavier items establish a solid base for you to place other lighter boxes without damaging your items.
4. Stick to Two Types of Boxes
Sticking to only two types of packing boxes allows you to create a sturdy base for your packing unit when you inevitably start stacking boxes. Make sure that the larger boxes contain heavier items to avoid crushing other boxes.
5. Wrap Your Breakables
Mirrors, glasses, bowls, plates, all breakable or fragile items should be wrapped in either bubble wrap or packing paper. This will help to prevent your valuables from breaking in either the truck on the way to the storage unit, or while moving things around within the storage unit.
6. Packing Refrigerators and Freezers
When you store your refrigerator or freezer in your storage unit, make sure that you defrost the appliance before storing it in the unit to make sure that your freezer or fridge doesn't leak throughout the unit.
7. Pallet the Ground of Your Unit
Laying wooden pallets on the bottom of your unit helps to keep your items off the ground. This precautionary step will make sure that if any water gets into your unit, it can't get any of your items wet.
8. Prevent Damage to Books
When packing books, use multiple smaller boxes rather than fewer bigger boxes to reduce book damage and make the boxes easier to carry. Lay books flat as to not damage the spine of the hardcover books in the box.
9. Wrap with Towels
Instead of using plastic to wrap your items, which can cause damage to certain stored items, wrap your items in old sheets or towels.
10. Utilize Empty Space
When you pack furniture like armoires, wardrobes, or dressers in your unit, fill the empty spaces of these furniture pieces with clothes or other boxes to save space.
Rate and Review
“WOW;;!!.. EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE;;!!.. THANKS;;!!.. .”
“Web site was easy .”
“I really had another great experience renting online.”
“Awesome & Courteous Staff, with fantastic leadership, and a clean facility. Ive been at this location for over a year now, and have been very pleased with my experience there. Im in-and-out on a daily basis, and have always felt safe and secure with my trailer being stored here. Trace (the manager) is always on top of things, and really does his job well. Occasionally, his team will reach out to let me know theyve cleaned my parking space from random debris, and they reach out if they have any concerns. Wish I wouldve rented here sooner! No complaints whatsoever. Fantastic facility, fantastic employees, and great location! 5 Stars .”
“Amie was very helpful and friendly. The area and the office were very clean. Great customer service and wonderful experience!.”
Teresa J Sherrick
“I've maintained multiple storage units at this facility since June of 2015. The majority of my experiences have been good. Whitney was the manager who leased me the first two spaces. She was always professional and friendly. Now I have the pleasure of working with Trace. He has worked with me regarding additional spaces... a really hard working guy. Also professional and friendly. Other employees have come and gone over the years. All have maintained their professionalism and been friendly. However, this year, one new employee was added that has me wondering. Amy is rude, combative and agressive. I have had several negative encounters with her. Her customer service skills leave much to be desired. Still, because of good experiences during the 5+ years I've been storing with them, I can honestly give them a 5 star rating. Thanks!.”
Storage Units in Keller, TX
- Web Only $52
- In-Store $62
- Web Only $54
- In-Store $59
- Web Only $61
- In-Store $66
- Web Only $63
- In-Store $68
- Web Only $81
- In-Store $86
- Web Only $84
- In-Store $89
- Web Only $89
- In-Store $94
- Web Only $105
- In-Store $110
- Web Only $79
- In-Store $84
- Web Only $99
- In-Store $104
- Web Only $101
- In-Store $106
- Web Only $102
- In-Store $107
- Web Only $116
- In-Store $121
- Web Only $122
- In-Store $127
- Web Only $122
- In-Store $127
- Web Only $139
- In-Store $144
- Web Only $151
- In-Store $156
- Web Only $154
- In-Store $159
- Web Only $157
- In-Store $162
- Web Only $176
- In-Store $181
- Web Only $179
- In-Store $184
- Web Only $197
- In-Store $202
- Web Only $261
- In-Store $266
Unit sizes advertised for rent are approximate only and units at the self-storage facility may differ slightly in shape and/or size. Customers should inspect the actual unit to be rented before signing a rental agreement and should base the decision to rent on the inspection of the unit and not on the advertised unit size. Rental amounts for a particular unit are not based on square footage measurements.