14 storage sizes for rent
Small33 UNITS LEFTBEST PRICE* 44 **WEB ONLY
Save & Rent Now5' x 5' Unit Interior Ground Level, Roll Up DoorSelect
Save & Rent Now5' x 5' Unit Interior Second Floor, Roll Up DoorSelect
Save & Rent Now5' x 5' Unit Climate Control, Interior Ground LevelSelect
WEB ONLY581st Month FREE
Save & Rent Now5' x 10' Unit Drive Up Unit, Roll Up DoorSelect
WEB ONLY671st Month FREE
Save & Rent Now10' x 5' Unit Climate Control, Interior Ground LevelSelect
Save & Rent Now10' x 5' Unit Climate Control, Interior Ground LevelSelect
WEB ONLY811st Month FREE
Save & Rent Now10' x 7.5' Unit Climate Control, Interior Second Floor, Roll Up DoorSelect
WEB ONLY961st Month FREE
Medium13 UNITS LEFTBEST PRICE* 105 **WEB ONLY
Save & Rent Now10' x 10' Unit Climate Control, Interior Second Floor, Roll Up DoorSelect
Save & Rent Now10' x 10' Unit Climate Control, Interior Ground LevelSelect
Save & Rent Now12.5' x 10' Unit Climate Control, Interior Second Floor, Roll Up DoorSelect
Save & Rent Now15' x 10' Unit Drive Up Unit, Roll Up DoorSelect
Parking2 SPACES LEFTBEST PRICE* 71 **WEB ONLY
Save & Rent Now30' x 10' Space ParkingSelect
Today’s Online Special Deal
1st Month FREE
Office Hours Now Closed
- MON - FRI9am - 6pm
- SAT9am - 5pm
- SUN11am - 4:30pm
Gate Hours Now Closed
- Daily7am - 9pm
Loading Reservation details...
Storage Customer Reviews
Jennifer and Joe Watson1 year ago
Pat1 year ago
Stephen1 year ago
Mary Anne1 year ago
John1 year ago
Kyle1 year ago
Bruce Flanary1 year ago
Joshua1 year ago
Jesus1 year ago
Dennis1 year ago
April1 year ago
Sean1 year ago
Joan1 year ago
Sallie2 years ago
Melvin2 years ago
Courtney2 years ago
Laura2 years ago
Mike2 years ago
Vivian2 years ago
Vicki2 years ago
Paula2 years ago
Robert2 years ago
Stephen2 years ago
Brad2 years ago
Shelley2 years ago
Irene2 years ago
Jane2 years ago
Kevin2 years ago
Becky2 years ago
David3 years ago
Gregg3 years ago
Jonathan3 years ago
Amanda3 years ago
Nicole3 years ago
Dan3 years ago
Darrell3 years ago
Taylor3 years ago
Angela3 years ago
Randall3 years ago
Mike3 years ago
Eldon3 years ago
Michael3 years ago
Traci R.3 years ago
Ana3 years ago
Diva3 years ago
Robert3 years ago
Kristina B.3 years ago
James B.3 years ago
Kirk B.2 years ago
Michael R.1 year ago
Storage Facility Amenities17 Amenities
- 24 Hour Cameras
- Boxes & Supplies
- Carts & Dollies
- Climate Control
- Commercial Storage
- Drive Up Climate
- Drive-up Access
- EZ Drive Thru
- Fire Detectors
- Fire Sprinklers
- Gated Entry
- Online Bill Pay
- Online Rental
- RV, Car, Boat
- Rental by Phone
- Tenant Insurance
Storage in Keller, TX
Self Storage Units in Keller, Texas: All Storage at Beach/Tarrant Parkway
Are you looking for high-quality self-storage units in Keller, Texas? All Storage at the corner of Beach and Thompson is always clean, well-lit, and easily accessible. We’re easy to find: exit from Interstate 35W onto North Tarrant Parkway heading east, then turn right onto N Beach St. Turn right just south of Jerry’s Express Car Wash.
We’re proud to serve our Fort Worth, Heritage Trace, Alliance, and Keller customers with secure, state-of-the-art storage and an amazingly friendly staff of storage experts.
Our special services and amenities include:
- 24-Hour Cameras: We keep your possessions safe by closely monitoring the whole facility.
- Boxes & Supplies: If you run out of boxes, tape, packaging materials, or locks, you don’t have to run to a store—we’ve got you covered.
- Carts & Dollies: Use our cargo carts for free.
- Climate Controlled Units: Our high-quality HVAC systems avoid temperature extremes in these units and control humidity to protect your metal, paper, art, vinyl, and so on.
- Commercial Storage: Need to store office items or inventory? Let us know. We can even receive packages for your business.
- Drive-Up Climate Controlled Units: These drive-up units are the ultimate in convenience and protection.
- Drive-Up Access Units: A convenient, low-cost option for storing lawn mowers, appliances, seasonal gear, and more.
- EZ Drive-Thru: Drive your car inside the building! Unload your items right next to the door of your unit protected from heat, wind, rain, and cold.
- Elevator: Use our large commercial elevator as needed.
- Fire Alarms: We’ll know about a fire as soon as possible if one ever starts.
- Fire Sprinklers: Our state-of-the-art sprinkler system will fight a fire and prevent it from spreading.
- Gated Entry: Our entry system is easier to use than most.
- Online Bill Pay: Pay with your phone or computer without having to write checks!
- Online Rental: Get a discount by reserving the unit you want online.
- RV, Car, Boat Storage: We have specially-designed units for the times of year when you’re not using these vehicles and need to free up space at home.
- Rental by Phone: Work out all the details with our friendly staff over the phone.
- Tenant Insurance: We help you cover any property losses with A+ rated insurance.
Depending on where you live, what units are available, prices, and convenience, you might want to check out a different one of All Storage’s many professional storage units in Keller, Texas. We’re happy to serve you at whichever one you choose! Contact us today!
If you don’t live in Keller and are instead in Grapevine, Haltom City, Haslet, Saginaw, Westlake, or other nearby communities, we can still help! We’re nearby on Wall Price Keller Road, Keller Haslet Road, Old Denton Road, N Beach Street, and Basswood Boulevard, easily accessible by highway.
STORAGE UNIT PACKING TIPS
1. Label EVERYTHING
Nothing is worse than having a storage unit full of cardboard boxes full of your valuable items and realizing that you didn't label the boxes. Now you have no idea where anything is and you're digging through each box to find whatever it is you're looking for. Avoid this entirely by labeling all your cardboard boxes.
2. Create an aisle
Creating a walkway down the center of your storage unit can be especially handy when you are trying to make your way throughout the unit. Need something in the back? Just head right down the middle of the unit in your own red carpet walkway.
3. Heavier Items on Bottom
Make sure that when you are moving boxes from your truck into the storage unit that you move the heavier items in first. These heavier boxes filled with books or other sturdier, heavier items establish a solid base for you to place other lighter boxes without damaging your items.
4. Stick to Two Types of Boxes
Sticking to only two types of packing boxes allows you to create a sturdy base for your packing unit when you inevitably start stacking boxes. Make sure that the larger boxes contain heavier items to avoid crushing other boxes.
5. Wrap Your Breakables
Mirrors, glasses, bowls, plates, all breakable or fragile items should be wrapped in either bubble wrap or packing paper. This will help to prevent your valuables from breaking in either the truck on the way to the storage unit, or while moving things around within the storage unit.
6. Packing Refrigerators and Freezers
When you store your refrigerator or freezer in your storage unit, make sure that you defrost the appliance before storing it in the unit to make sure that your freezer or fridge doesn't leak throughout the unit.
7. Pallet the Ground of Your Unit
Laying wooden pallets on the bottom of your unit helps to keep your items off the ground. This precautionary step will make sure that if any water gets into your unit, it can't get any of your items wet.
8. Prevent Damage to Books
When packing books, use multiple smaller boxes rather than fewer bigger boxes to reduce book damage and make the boxes easier to carry. Lay books flat as to not damage the spine of the hardcover books in the box.
9. Wrap with Towels
Instead of using plastic to wrap your items, which can cause damage to certain stored items, wrap your items in old sheets or towels.
10. Utilize Empty Space
When you pack furniture like armoires, wardrobes, or dressers in your unit, fill the empty spaces of these furniture pieces with clothes or other boxes to save space.