All Storage - Golden Triangle/Bear Creek Plaza
- Office Closed
- Gate Open
Self Storage Units in Keller, Texas: All Storage Golden Triangle/Bear Creek Plaza
If you’re looking for state-of-the-art self-storage units in Keller, Texas, check out the All Storage location at Golden Triangle. You can see us from Interstate 35W. Our customers live all around Keller in Eagle Mountain, Fort Worth, Roanoke, Saginaw, and Watauga.
Our special amenities and services at this location include:
- 24-Hour Cameras: We’ll keep track of your precious possessions like they’re our own.
- Boxes & Supplies: Don’t worry if you run out of boxes, locks, tape, or packaging! We have more in the office.
- Carts & Dollies: Move heavy items around for free with our cargo carts.
- Climate Controlled Units: We keep these units regulated within a tight range of temperature and humidity—even in this Texas climate.
- Commercial Storage: Businesses can store office equipment, trade show supplies, inventory, and more.
- Drive-Up Climate Controlled Units: Unload items from your car straight into climate controlled perfection.
- Drive-Up Access Units: Get convenience at a lower cost. These units are great for appliances, yard equipment, seasonal decorations, and more.
- EZ Drive-Thru: You can drive inside the building right up to your unit and be protected from the weather—especially the heat!
- Fire Alarms: We carefully maintain our fire alarm network to protect our customers.
- Fire Sprinklers: This fire-suppression system is expertly placed to stop fires from spreading.
- Gated Entry: Our facility is convenient and easy to access for our valued customers.
- More Cubic Square Feet: Our EZ Drive-Thru units have extra-high ceilings, which gives you a lot more cubic space.
- Music: We play music to make moving more enjoyable!
- On-Site Management: Ask our on-site professional staff for anything you need.
- Online Bill Pay: Don’t worry about writing a check every month when you use online bill pay.
- Online Rental: Browse through our website to see our available units, and get a discount when you reserve the one you want online.
- RV, Car, Boat Storage: Why let one of these vehicles take up space on your property when you don’t need it? We’ll take good care of it in a special space.
- Rental by Phone: Talk to an amazingly friendly storage expert over the phone to get your rental rolling.
- Tenant Insurance: We use A+ rated insurance to protect against losses—only the best for you.
If you want to explore the area more, Heritage Trace Plaza and Alliance Town Center are just south of us on Old Denton Road. The Texas Motor Speedway is only eight miles north on 85W!
Our self-storage units in Keller, Texas are also easy to reach from Grapevine, Haltom City, Haslet, Saginaw, Westlake, or other nearby towns. Look online at any of All Storage’s other Keller locations. Find the one that is most convenient for you, has the unit you want, or has the best deal. Contact us today!
STORAGE UNIT PACKING TIPS
1. Label EVERYTHING
Nothing is worse than having a storage unit full of cardboard boxes full of your valuable items and realizing that you didn't label the boxes. Now you have no idea where anything is and you're digging through each box to find whatever it is you're looking for. Avoid this entirely by labeling all your cardboard boxes.
2. Create an aisle
Creating a walkway down the center of your storage unit can be especially handy when you are trying to make your way throughout the unit. Need something in the back? Just head right down the middle of the unit in your own red carpet walkway.
3. Heavier Items on Bottom
Make sure that when you are moving boxes from your truck into the storage unit that you move the heavier items in first. These heavier boxes filled with books or other sturdier, heavier items establish a solid base for you to place other lighter boxes without damaging your items.
4. Stick to Two Types of Boxes
Sticking to only two types of packing boxes allows you to create a sturdy base for your packing unit when you inevitably start stacking boxes. Make sure that the larger boxes contain heavier items to avoid crushing other boxes.
5. Wrap Your Breakables
Mirrors, glasses, bowls, plates, all breakable or fragile items should be wrapped in either bubble wrap or packing paper. This will help to prevent your valuables from breaking in either the truck on the way to the storage unit, or while moving things around within the storage unit.
6. Packing Refrigerators and Freezers
When you store your refrigerator or freezer in your storage unit, make sure that you defrost the appliance before storing it in the unit to make sure that your freezer or fridge doesn't leak throughout the unit.
7. Pallet the Ground of Your Unit
Laying wooden pallets on the bottom of your unit helps to keep your items off the ground. This precautionary step will make sure that if any water gets into your unit, it can't get any of your items wet.
8. Prevent Damage to Books
When packing books, use multiple smaller boxes rather than fewer bigger boxes to reduce book damage and make the boxes easier to carry. Lay books flat as to not damage the spine of the hardcover books in the box.
9. Wrap with Towels
Instead of using plastic to wrap your items, which can cause damage to certain stored items, wrap your items in old sheets or towels.
10. Utilize Empty Space
When you pack furniture like armoires, wardrobes, or dressers in your unit, fill the empty spaces of these furniture pieces with clothes or other boxes to save space.
Rate and Review
“Very smooth and easy experience! Thank you!.”
“Chassie was awesome!!! Very knowledgeable and professional. She clearly explained all options available and walked me through the process. After a stressful cross-country move...she made everything super simple and really put our minds at ease by pointing out all the security features..”
“Brandon was so helpful in getting this all set up! We had to find storage in a hurry and they were easy to communicate with and so nice!! Would definitely recommend this facility..”
“My entire experience with All Storage was exceptional. The staff provided excellent customer service and went above and beyond to explain all aspects of the leasing process and answer all of my questions. Also, the storage units were clean and spacious and fully met all of our needs..”