19 storage sizes for rent
Small18 UNITS LEFTBEST PRICE* 43 **WEB ONLY
Save & Rent Now5' x 5' Unit Drive Up Unit, Roll Up DoorSelect
Save & Rent Now5' x 5' Unit Interior First Floor, Roll Up DoorSelect
Save & Rent Now5' x 5' Unit Climate Control, Interior Second Floor, Roll Up DoorSelect
Save & Rent Now7.5' x 5' Unit Interior First Floor, Roll Up DoorSelect
Save & Rent Now10' x 5' Unit Drive Up Unit, Roll Up DoorSelect
WEB ONLY651st Month FREE
Medium57 UNITS LEFTBEST PRICE* 110 **WEB ONLY
Save & Rent Now10' x 10' Unit Climate Control, Interior Second Floor, Roll Up DoorSelect
Save & Rent Now10' x 10' Unit Drive Up Unit, Roll Up DoorSelect
Save & Rent Now10' x 10' Unit Climate Control, Interior First FloorSelect
Save & Rent Now15' x 10' Unit Drive Up Unit, Roll Up DoorSelect
Save & Rent Now15' x 10' Unit Climate Control, Interior Second Floor, Roll Up DoorSelect
Large34 UNITS LEFTBEST PRICE* 155 **WEB ONLY
Save & Rent Now20' x 10' Unit Climate Control, Interior First FloorSelect
Save & Rent Now20' x 10' Unit Drive Up Unit, Roll Up DoorSelect
Save & Rent Now25' x 10' Unit Climate Control, Interior Second Floor, 2 Roll Up DoorsSelect
WEB ONLY1731st Month FREE
Save & Rent Now25' x 10' Unit Drive Up Unit, Roll Up DoorSelect
Save & Rent Now20' x 12.5' Unit Drive Up Unit, Roll Up DoorSelect
Save & Rent Now25' x 10' Unit Drive Up Unit, Extra Tall Ceiling, Roll Up DoorSelect
X-Large7 UNITS LEFTBEST PRICE* 190 **WEB ONLY
Today’s Online Special Deal
1st Month FREE
Office Hours Now Closed
- MON - FRI9am - 6pm
- SAT9am - 5pm
- SUN11am - 4:30pm
Gate Hours Closes in 22min
- Daily7am - 11pm
Loading Reservation details...
Storage Customer Reviews
Melissa Davis4 years ago
Vicky4 years ago
Rebecca4 years ago
Patricia2 years ago
Scott2 years ago
Michael2 years ago
Kelly2 years ago
Kevin2 years ago
Denver2 years ago
Aja2 years ago
Pamela2 years ago
Paul2 years ago
Pam3 years ago
Larry and Kathy Stallings3 years ago
Sarah3 years ago
Eric3 years ago
Erica3 years ago
Laura L.3 years ago
K. T. Horn3 years ago
Elizabeth3 years ago
Christine3 years ago
Laurie C.3 years ago
Ralph DeVivo3 years ago
Val D.3 years ago
Timothy3 years ago
Cletus Johnson3 years ago
Lynn C.4 years ago
Jayne4 years ago
Tracy S.8 months ago
David H.5 months ago
David I.6 days ago
Storage Facility Amenities12 Amenities
- 24 Hour Cameras
- Boxes & Supplies
- Climate Control
- Commercial Storage
- Drive-up Access
- Fire Detectors
- Fire Sprinklers
- Online Bill Pay
- Online Rental
- RV, Car, Boat
- Rental by Phone
- Tenant Insurance
Storage in Keller, TX
Self Storage Units in Keller, Texas: All Storage Keller and South Main
Are you looking for self-storage units in Keller, TX? Or are you in Colleyville, Eagle Mountain, Grapevine, Roanoke, Saginaw, or Watauga? Then we’re nearby! We have state-of-the-art security, including 24-hour recording through 40 surveillance cameras, to protect any kind of valuables you need to store with us.
Find us by driving south on highway 377 / N. Main St. Turn right on Wall Price Keller Road by the touchless car wash with a blue roof on the corner. Then, take the first left when you see the red fence, the yellow All Storage sign, and the brick buildings with the red roofs and doors.
Then, come on in and enjoy our special amenities and services, which include:
- 24-Hour Cameras: We keep your possessions safe by closely monitoring the facility with 40 surveillance cameras.
- Boxes & Supplies: If you run out of boxes, tape, packaging materials, or locks, we’ve got you covered—no need to run to a store.
- Climate Controlled Units: Our high-quality HVAC systems keep the temperature and humidity at the best levels for our Texas climate to protect your vinyl, metal, paper, and other sensitive materials.
- Commercial Storage: We offer storage solutions to businesses for office items and durable inventory. We can even receive packages for you!
- Drive-Up Access Units: A convenient, low-cost option for storing appliances, seasonal decorations, lawn mowers, and more.
- Fire Alarms: We take fire seriously and have all our alarms up to code.
- Fire Sprinklers: Our sprinkler system will automatically activate to fight fires and prevent them from spreading.
- Online Bill Pay: No more sending in checks every month! Pay from your office, home, or smartphone.
- Online Rental: Browse our units online and reserve whichever one you want through our website to get a discount!
- RV, Car, Boat Storage: You can park one of these vehicles here safely to get more space on your home property during all the times of year it’s not being used.
- Rental by Phone: Call us any time to talk to a friendly, professional team member and work out all the details over the phone. Ask any questions you want, too!
- Tenant Insurance: The insurance we use to cover losses is rated A+.
We’ve placed storage units all over Keller, Texas so that our valued customers in and around Keller will have one that is close to their home. Pick the one that is closest to you, or browse through each one to find the type of unit or price you want.
If you live in Saginaw, Westlake, Haltom City, Grapevine, Haslet, or other nearby neighborhoods, we’re conveniently located close to you at our locations on Wall Price Keller Road, Keller Haslet Road, Old Denton Road, N Beach Street, and Basswood Boulevard. Contact us today!
STORAGE UNIT PACKING TIPS
1. Label EVERYTHING
Nothing is worse than having a storage unit full of cardboard boxes full of your valuable items and realizing that you didn't label the boxes. Now you have no idea where anything is and you're digging through each box to find whatever it is you're looking for. Avoid this entirely by labeling all your cardboard boxes.
2. Create an aisle
Creating a walkway down the center of your storage unit can be especially handy when you are trying to make your way throughout the unit. Need something in the back? Just head right down the middle of the unit in your own red carpet walkway.
3. Heavier Items on Bottom
Make sure that when you are moving boxes from your truck into the storage unit that you move the heavier items in first. These heavier boxes filled with books or other sturdier, heavier items establish a solid base for you to place other lighter boxes without damaging your items.
4. Stick to Two Types of Boxes
Sticking to only two types of packing boxes allows you to create a sturdy base for your packing unit when you inevitably start stacking boxes. Make sure that the larger boxes contain heavier items to avoid crushing other boxes.
5. Wrap Your Breakables
Mirrors, glasses, bowls, plates, all breakable or fragile items should be wrapped in either bubble wrap or packing paper. This will help to prevent your valuables from breaking in either the truck on the way to the storage unit, or while moving things around within the storage unit.
6. Packing Refrigerators and Freezers
When you store your refrigerator or freezer in your storage unit, make sure that you defrost the appliance before storing it in the unit to make sure that your freezer or fridge doesn't leak throughout the unit.
7. Pallet the Ground of Your Unit
Laying wooden pallets on the bottom of your unit helps to keep your items off the ground. This precautionary step will make sure that if any water gets into your unit, it can't get any of your items wet.
8. Prevent Damage to Books
When packing books, use multiple smaller boxes rather than fewer bigger boxes to reduce book damage and make the boxes easier to carry. Lay books flat as to not damage the spine of the hardcover books in the box.
9. Wrap with Towels
Instead of using plastic to wrap your items, which can cause damage to certain stored items, wrap your items in old sheets or towels.
10. Utilize Empty Space
When you pack furniture like armoires, wardrobes, or dressers in your unit, fill the empty spaces of these furniture pieces with clothes or other boxes to save space.