Self Storage Units in Plano, Texas: All Storage Plano
If you’re shopping for storage units in Plano, Texas, the newest All Storage facility is just off of the George Bush Turnpike. Exit on Coit Road heading north, then turn left on Mapleshade Lane. You’ll pass Sam’s Club and Walmart and then see the All Storage office on your right—it’s shaped like a box!
Our self-storage in Plano, Texas boasts state-of-the-art technology. Our EZ Drive-Thru building allows you to drive your vehicle inside and unload your valuables right next to your unit. It’s also climate controlled in there, so you can escape the hot, cold, wind, or rain while you work!
Use our complimentary flatbed carts to help you move your heavier things. Enjoy our clean and well-lit drives and hallways, and talk to any of our friendly and courteous customer service staff. We’re all storage experts and enthusiasts, ready to help you find exactly what you need.
Our special amenities and services in Plano include:
- 24-Hour Cameras: Our surveillance system covers every angle of the property for maximum security.
- Boxes & Supplies: Come by our office for low-cost boxes, tape, locks, and packaging.
- Box Office: You can’t miss our office!
- Bright LED Lights: Our hallways are lit by bright LED bulbs for safety, convenience, and energy savings.
- Carts & Dollies: Load and unload heavy items with our free flatbed cargo carts and dollies.
- Climate Control Units: To protect any items that are sensitive to temperature and humidity, these units use sophisticated HVAC systems.
- Commercial Storage: Store office equipment and inventory for your own business or your employer’s. You can even ship inventory straight to us!
- Drive-Up Climate Control Units: Drive your vehicle all the way to the roll-up door of your climate-protected space.
- EZ Drive-Thru: Drive inside our state-of-the-art building and down the well-lit hallway, and unload right next to your unit!
- Elevators: Use our freight elevators to take valuables to units that are above the ground floor.
- Fire Alarms: We use the latest and best fire alarms to protect your items like they’re our own.
- Fire Sprinklers: Our high-grade, commercial sprinkler system is designed to stop a fire from spreading.
- More Cubic Square Feet: The EZ Drive-Thru experience includes surprisingly high ceilings, giving your more cubic space to use.
- Music: Upbeat music always makes the time fly!
- Online Bill Pay: We’re bringing storage into the Information Age—put the checkbook away!
- Online Rental: See which units are available right on your phone or computer. Get $5–$10 off when you reserve a unit online!
- Rental by Phone: Get your rental details hammered out over the phone with a knowledgeable, friendly team member.
- Tenant Insurance: We have A+ rated insurance that we can supply to protect your valuables—or you can use your own.
If you’re looking for great self-storage units in Plano, Texas contact us today!
DID YOU KNOW?
The mean storage facility size is 546 units and the median facility size is 517 units
Rate and Review
“The on-line leasing process worked great and was informative. .”
“I have been working with Ryan at this location for about a week, we recently moved from Michigan to Texas- and not a thing has been easy, except our experience with All Storage. They have been patient and understanding with us while we have waited for ANY information on our moving truck, they were accommodating when I told them we wouldnt be able to be there at the exact time the truck would be delivered. They have been a breeze to work with and I cant express enough the amount we appreciate them; moving across the country is stressful enough, but trying to move a 4bedroom house with 2 living spaces into 1000 sq/ft temporary housing has made this exponentially harder, and the understanding we have received from All Storage has made that aspect of our move incredibly easier..”
“Ryan and Jill are amazing! this place is great and easy to deal with!.”
“Super clean, bright and spacious buildings, multiple storage options, air conditioner facilities with great location, accessible to major roads, and very safe!.”