All Storage - Plano
- Office Closed
- Gate Closed
Self Storage Units in Plano, Texas: All Storage Plano
If you’re shopping for storage units in Plano, Texas, the newest All Storage facility is just off of the George Bush Turnpike. Exit on Coit Road heading north, then turn left on Mapleshade Lane. You’ll pass Sam’s Club and Walmart and then see the All Storage office on your right—it’s shaped like a box!
Our self-storage in Plano, Texas boasts state-of-the-art technology. Our EZ Drive-Thru building allows you to drive your vehicle inside and unload your valuables right next to your unit. It’s also climate controlled in there, so you can escape the hot, cold, wind, or rain while you work!
Use our complimentary flatbed carts to help you move your heavier things. Enjoy our clean and well-lit drives and hallways, and talk to any of our friendly and courteous customer service staff. We’re all storage experts and enthusiasts, ready to help you find exactly what you need.
Our special amenities and services in Plano include:
- 24-Hour Cameras: Our surveillance system covers every angle of the property for maximum security.
- Boxes & Supplies: Come by our office for low-cost boxes, tape, locks, and packaging.
- Box Office: You can’t miss our office!
- Bright LED Lights: Our hallways are lit by bright LED bulbs for safety, convenience, and energy savings.
- Carts & Dollies: Load and unload heavy items with our free flatbed cargo carts and dollies.
- Climate Control Units: To protect any items that are sensitive to temperature and humidity, these units use sophisticated HVAC systems.
- Commercial Storage: Store office equipment and inventory for your own business or your employer’s. You can even ship inventory straight to us!
- Drive-Up Climate Control Units: Drive your vehicle all the way to the roll-up door of your climate-protected space.
- EZ Drive-Thru: Drive inside our state-of-the-art building and down the well-lit hallway, and unload right next to your unit!
- Elevators: Use our freight elevators to take valuables to units that are above the ground floor.
- Fire Alarms: We use the latest and best fire alarms to protect your items like they’re our own.
- Fire Sprinklers: Our high-grade, commercial sprinkler system is designed to stop a fire from spreading.
- More Cubic Square Feet: The EZ Drive-Thru experience includes surprisingly high ceilings, giving your more cubic space to use.
- Music: Upbeat music always makes the time fly!
- Online Bill Pay: We’re bringing storage into the Information Age—put the checkbook away!
- Online Rental: See which units are available right on your phone or computer. Get $5–$10 off when you reserve a unit online!
- Rental by Phone: Get your rental details hammered out over the phone with a knowledgeable, friendly team member.
- Tenant Insurance: We have A+ rated insurance that we can supply to protect your valuables—or you can use your own.
If you’re looking for great self-storage units in Plano, Texas contact us today!
DID YOU KNOW?
The mean storage facility size is 546 units and the median facility size is 517 units
Rate and Review
“Very good customer service. Extremely clean. Nice air conditioning. Nice background music. Dollies and elevators if you need them available. Much more than I would ever expect from a storage facility. Fairly new and lots of units to choose from..”
“Im super super satisfied with Jill. She was super patient and helpful understanding exactly what I needed. She made everything so easy and non-stressful. After driving a day and half to get to Texas but looking for a storage and getting set up with everything I needed was one thing I didnt have to stress about due to Jill!! Im super grateful for the wonderful person you have working there. Im sure everyone else is nice but so blessed to have been helped by her..”
“Place is very clean and easy to get in and out. Jill was very accommodating and explained everything every step. Offered a full look of the premises as well. Also like the fact that the another agent there was helping a customer over the phone but still took the time to act knowledge me and let me know someone else was on their way. Prices seemed fair as well. Would recommend!!.”
“I purchased a storage unit online today at a great price with this location. This was my first time having to rent a storage unit to store extra items in. When I went to this location I met Jill she was very knowledgeable about the storage unit I purchased the different locks you could purchase and the insurance process for your storage unit. Jill was very helpful with assisting me today with my new storage unit. If you looking for great customer service Jill and John will be happy to assist you If you are looking for a safe,clean, and peaceful storage place. This location is the best location to rent a storage unit from..”
Storage Units in Plano, TX
- Web Only $62
- In-Store $67
- Web Only $84
- In-Store $89
- Web Only $91
- In-Store $96
- Web Only $94
- In-Store $99
- Web Only $60
- In-Store $65
- Web Only $104
- In-Store $109
- Web Only $113
- In-Store $118
- Web Only $134
- In-Store $139
- Web Only $138
- In-Store $143
- Web Only $154
- In-Store $159
- Web Only $164
- In-Store $169
- Web Only $169
- In-Store $174
- Web Only $200
- In-Store $205
- Web Only $239
- In-Store $244
- Web Only $270
- In-Store $275
Unit sizes advertised for rent are approximate only and units at the self-storage facility may differ slightly in shape and/or size. Customers should inspect the actual unit to be rented before signing a rental agreement and should base the decision to rent on the inspection of the unit and not on the advertised unit size. Rental amounts for a particular unit are not based on square footage measurements.