Last Updated: December 12, 2019
Last Updated: May 02, 2019
At All Storage we want to maintain your trust, and so we want you to be familiar with how we collect, use, and disclose your information. Our customers are people – not just data! Now a word from the attorneys.
In general, we may receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. Such information All Storage collects is categorized as Non-Personally Identifiable Information and Personally Identifiable Information.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
Non-Personally Identifiable Information is information that does not personally identify you. Non-personally identifiable information may be derived from personally identifiable information by removing individual identities. Non-Personally Identifiable Information may also be aggregate information, or information without personally identifiable information that is used in the aggregate as a statistical measure. All Storage may use and/or disclose such non-personally identifiable information for a variety of purposes. These items simply help us understand what is important to our website visitors and do not personally identifies you to anyone.
Personally Identifiable Information
Personally Identifiable Information is information that does personally identify you as an individual. Examples include your name, address, telephone number, billing information or email address. Non-Personally Identifiable Information (such as information about your activity with our services or Site, or demographic information) is characterized as Personally Identifiable Information if linked to Personally Identifiable Information that identifies you. For example, you may provide ALL STORAGE with Personally Identifiable Information when you fill out our Contact form, reserve a storage unit, enter into a rental agreement, make payments on your account, and/or apply for a job with ALL STORAGE. In general, we receive and store any Personally Identifiable Information you provide via our website.
What We Collect
We may collect the following Personally Identifiable Information:
- Profile/Account Information you provide, such as: name, address, telephone number, email address, social security number, driver’s license number, birth date, credit card information, account number, any information required for a military discount if applicable, and any other information you choose to provide to identify yourself. Some of this information may be required while other information is optional.
- Information you provide when posting a review or comment, sending a message to or communicating with All Storage (through any means), or participating in a contest or promotion. If a contest or promotion is co-branded or co-hosted with another entity, the collection, use, and sharing of such information may occur through All Storage or the other entity.
- Information related to your use of the Site and internet activity, such as: your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type, the device used (computer, mobile device etc.), the device identifier if applicable, the web address visited prior to accessing the Site, and your activity on the Site.
- Information related to your interaction with All Storage emails, such as: whether you open or click on an email and whether you forwarded the email.
- Information provided from third parties (social media services, commercially available sources, or business affiliates and partners etc.) such as your name, contact information, transaction and purchase/rental information, use of certain applications or your relationship with various products and service providers. For example, if you access or connect All Storage through a social media platform, we may collect your user name, any information or content the social media platform provides (profile picture, email address or contact lists, information you made public through the platform etc.)
How We Collect It
Information collected by All Storage may be directly provided by you, or collected passively through technologies like cookies, web beacons, pixels and clear GIFs. If enabled in your browser, cookies may be downloaded to the device you use to access the Site. They may deliver content and/or a user experience tailored to your preferences, or facilitate Site function. If you set your browser to not accept cookies (for assistance try the Help portion of your browser’s toolbar), your use of the Site may be impaired.
Web beacons, pixels, and clear GIFs are transparent image files that if allowed, provide All Storage with some of your information, such as: website usage information and interaction with emails. Such technologies may be used in conjunction with cookies. All Storage may also collect cookies from Site visitors in order to utilize third party online advertising. For more information or to opt out from third party advertising, visit the Network Advertising Initiative consumer opt-out page.
Why We Collect It
Information collection assists All Storage in the administration and improvement of our business and the Site. This information will only be used in direct conjunction with your account and web site needs. We will not sell or intentionally distribute Personally Identifiable Information to any sources outside All Storage. Personally Identifiable Information may be used to:
- Provide and manage our services
- Deliver relevant content and recommendations
- Deliver relevant online advertising
- Enable social sharing functionality
- To contact you
- To protect our rights and the rights of others
- to provide you with the products and services you request;
- to respond to your questions and comments
- to measure interest in and improve our products, services, and website
- to notify you about special offers and products or services that may be of interest to you
- to otherwise customize your experience with this Website
- to solicit information from you, including surveys; to resolve disputes or troubleshoot problems
- to create and manage your account; respond to individual inquiries
- as otherwise described to you at the point of collection
Third parties, such as advertisers on the Site, may also collect information from you (such as by setting cookies on your device). All Storage may not have any interaction with such information collection, nor control over such third-party passive information collection. Similarly, All Storage may also receive information from third parties about you, including Personally Identifiable Information. All Storage may combine such information with the information we collect about you, and once combined such information is subject to this Policy.
Who We May Share It With
All Storage may share or disclose your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties such as:
- Service Providers (data storage and processing facilities, payment processing etc.) in order to conduct All Storage's business.
- Third party, independent storage companies you interact with or conduct business with on the Site.
- Acquirers, successors, or assignees as appropriate in a business transaction such as a merger, acquisition, or bankruptcy.
- Other third parties as appropriate to protect our property, legal rights, and interests, or the property or rights of others, or as required by law.
We also may share your information:
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Other than as set out above, you will be notified when Personally Identifiable Information about you will be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to have us share such information. Unless you have authorized us to do so, we will not disclose Personally Identifiable Information to third-parties who may want to offer you their own products and services.
Accessing Your Information & Your Choices
You can access and update your profile information by logging into your account on the Site.
You may unsubscribe from marketing emails. You may or may not be able to unsubscribe from transactional emails.
You may be able to request transactional information be sent to you by text message. If you participate in our text message system you will be able to opt out. Contact us at the telephone number provided below if you need assistance.
Please note that given a lack of industry standards regarding "do-not-track" (DNT) signals, All Storage currently does not take action in response to these signals. In other words, if your browser transmits a DNT signal, we may continue tracking.
All Storage takes reasonable measures to protect your personally identifiable information. However, you should be aware that it is impossible to guarantee absolute security with respect to information sent through the Internet. You supply information to All Storage at your own risk as data security measures cannot be guaranteed to be fully effective. All Storage does not guarantee that any and all safeguards that we use to protect your Personally Identifiable Information will work.
Responding to Do Not Track Signals
All Storage does not currently respond or take any action regarding “Do Not Track” requests. Except as provided in this Policy, this Site does not allow any other parties to collect Personally Identifiable Information about your online activities over time or across different websites when using this Site.
Transactions with E-Commerce Partners, Vendors and Advertisers
All Storage does not knowingly collect, use, maintain, process or disclose Personally Identifiable Information from anyone under the age of 13. If All Storage becomes aware that any child under the age of 13 has provided Personally Identifiable Information through the use of this Site, All Storage will delete such information from its files.
This Site, and any services provided by or through this Site, is intended for use by users located in the United States of America. If you access this Site from outside of the United States of America, any Personally Identifiable Information provided by you may be transferred into the United States of America. By using this Site, you consent to the transfer of Personally Identifiable Information and you consent to such transfer and use of Personally Identifiable Information being governed solely by the applicable laws of the United States of America, which may not be as stringent as your own country or region.
Accessing, Updating or Deleting Information Collected About You.
This Site also gives you the opportunity to review, modify or remove Personally Identifiable Information that you have provided to us by way of this Site. To the extent that such information is stored in our databases, we will respond to your changes as soon as reasonably possible. Please note that although this information will not be available on the Site after you delete it, the information may remain stored indefinitely in our backup and archival records. To the extent that such information is not stored in our databases, we cannot always ensure that these corrections or deletions will reach such other databases in a timely manner. To update, modify or remove your Personally Identifiable Information, please contact us at the information below.
You agree that All Storage is not responsible for any electronic communication and/or Personally Identifiable Information which may be lost, altered, intercepted or stored without authorization during the transmission of any data whatsoever across networks not owned or operated by All Storage. All Storage does not guarantee that your Personally Identifiable Information will not be misused or disclosed to third parties. All Storage will not have any liability to you for any such misuse or disclosure.
Please contact us with any questions or comments.
All Storage Inc.
82 Armstrong Dr,
Mustang OK 73064